Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Sudan Presentation

Tonight at Highland, our team did a presentation on our three weeks of survey in Sudan. I think it was well received, and I think it raised many concerns about what is currently going on in Sudan. So who was our team...

Clockwise from the back left: Peter Lasu Ladu (a Sudanese church leader currently living in Nairobi Kenya), Dan McVey (long time missionary to Ghana, West Africa and now a missions professor at ACU), Stephen Lamb (ACU MDiv student), Brad Willits (Bible translator in Guinea, West Africa), Houston Shearon (ACU MDiv student), Bryan Harrison (ACU MDiv student), Libby Talley (ACU English student) Kelley Shearon (ACU MDiv student), Christian Nsoah (church leader from Ghana experienced in well-drilling), and finally... ME.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hi! Didn't know you had a blog! I'm glad I can be the first to post a comment. (I found your blog after your comment on Mike's blog today.) Glad God is blessing your small church experiences and that you've found a loving group of folks to worship with. They're blessed to have you.

Mom

Sheila said...

Hi, Daniel--
Remember your old piano teacher? (That's old as in "former," not that I've aged any, of course.) I also found your blog via Mike Cope's and am glad you are leading singing and have a place to belong.
God bless you.

Sheila Vamplin